All users signing up as members to the Development Accord website and choosing to donate to the Development Accord fund acknowledge that all monies are in fact donated and once donated become the property of Development Accord. Any access to information about a members donation that is provided by Development Accord is for a member’s information only as to how their donation is being used and distributed. Access to this information in now way implies any authority on a member to suggest, request or imply otherwise the nature of that donations use or distribution. The Development Accord retains at all times rights over donated funds to invest, distribute or so move at all times in line with The Development Accord’s constitution.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Development Accord.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Development Accord or by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties ("external sites"). Development Accord is not required to maintain or update the links.
Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Development Accord of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Development Accord makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
When you donate funds via the Development Accord Website, all transactions are provided by the National Australia Bank using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts the information you send through this web site. Development Accord makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and Development Accord is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser;
- Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain. For example, all servers in the domain developmentaccord.com may retrieve a cookie set by the web server.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitors' use of the site and provide customised content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Development Accord:
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of these web sites; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with these web sites.
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Development Accord is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on these web sites or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to these web sites; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of these web sites or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from these web sites is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- E-mail Address
- URL of internet site that will link to developmentaccord.com
- Nature of your company's web site
Development Accord (DevA) is subject to the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth)).
This Privacy Statement explains in general terms how DevA protects the privacy of your personal information under the National Privacy Principles. It will apply to any personal information you provide to us.
- Either via information entered upon membership registration online or via information sent to DevA offices via mail or
- Under any other agreement or arrangement.
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), visit our web sites or when you have contact with us in person.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We generally collect your personal information for the following purposes:
* To provide information and updates on Development Accord projects and activities
* To provide financial information on the Development Accord fund and representative information on the performance of members donations.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
DevA will not disclose any members personal information with a third party.
Access & Correction of Information About You
We will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information.
We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information.
Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with in a reasonable time.
If we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the National Privacy Principles.
The most prudent process to update your information is via the membership login on the DevA website.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To Date
It is the sole responsibility of members to ensure their personal information is up to date. A member will update their personal information via the DevA website.
Account & Fund Information
All account and fund information available via the membership profile is generated via a database linked to our relevant third party partners. The Development Accord will take all reasonable steps to ensure that member’s information is accurate and representative of the change in value and performance relative to their original donation. However, The membership profile provided by Development Accord is a service provided to our members to indicate this performance, and while every reasonable step is taken via our internal database system, The Development Accord takes no responsibility for errors or any type of inaccuracy in the information generated and displayed on a membership profile, be that of a financial or personal detail nature. The membership profile system exists as a service to benefit a donor in tracking the performance of their donation under the system and Development Accord Ltd, reserves the right to cancel, alter and make changes to the format and nature of all information displayed as they see fit. The Development Accord Ltd undertakes no obligation to provide any information to a donor or member once they have donated an amount.
Resolving Your Concerns
If you wish to gain access to your personal information, have a complaint about a breach of your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please forward your request, complaint or query to the address below. We will respond to your query or complaint as soon as possible.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement as our business requirements or the law changes. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be updated on developmentaccord.com so please visit the website periodically to ensure that you have our most current privacy statement.
Our Contact Details
Development Accord Ltd 137 104 244
PO BOX 5262